Thermal Insulation Mortar
In order to fulfill the ever changing demands of our clients, our organization is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and wholesaling a wide gamut of Insulation Mortar. Offered mortars are used in manufacturing various kinds of insulation bricks and are also used as a layer between two types of bricks. Our products are contrived using optimum quality raw material, which matches with the international quality standards. Some of the characteristics of Insulation Mortar are that these provide resistance to air infiltration and protect joints from corrosion. We make these mortars available in air setting as well as heat setting mortars.
- For bonding individual refractory bricks and protecting the joints form corrosive by slag and other fluxes
- Suitable for bonding between insulation bricks and for uses in acid conditions
- High bonding strength with low shrinkage
- Provides resistance to air infiltration and outward flow of gases
- Available in both heat setting mortars and air setting mortars
- Used for laying all types of refractory bricks and insulation bricks
- As a neutral layer between bricks of any types
- In applications of chemical-resistance required
- Reduce installation cost and provide outstanding performance as good as refractory bricks
- Ease of installation and economical in cost
- Casted and vibrated almost by the same style as ordinary concrete
- Provide better conditions with fewer joints in where refractory bricks are incapable
- Casting and molding burner block, Tubes and shapes
- Castable is an alternative to fireclay bricks and high alumina for applications such as sidewalls, arc furnaces roofs, boilers, heat exchangers, bubbling lances, glass furnaces, reheating furnaces and blast furnaces in conditions requiring extra strength.
- Applicable for cyclone preheating of cement kilns, burner pipes, nose rings, clinker coolers of cement process, stacks, sub-bottoms of various type of furnaces, etc.